Friday, October 10, 2014

Sustainable Living for Windmill Hill

I have lived in Bristol for four years, half of that time in Lower Totterdown and now around the corner in Lower Knowle. I love Bristol. I am excited every day about living here.

I am interested in your lives. I care about your children or grandchildren being able to get to school safely. I care about the quality of air that you breathe. I care that you have access to health facilities if you need them. Most of all, I care that these things can go on being provided for the whole of your lives– it is called sustainable living.

Please get in touch if you have any comments or questions or would like to help. Email me at deb.joffe@bristolgreenparty.org.uk

We are now asking residents to complete a short survey about the issues which matter to them most. We are looking for people to help deliver the survey – the more of us who help, the more residents we can ask.

If you can help please contact me or Barney on windmillhill@bristolgreenparty.org.uk


To complete the survey online please click this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3G576FC

No comments:

Post a Comment